Energy efficiency financing
New financing solutions are now available for public institutions and for private companies, for energy efficiency projects. The proposed model of financing is based on the ESCO model, and it applies to high energy consumers and municipalities. The components of the model are the following:
- The beneficiary (private company or municipality) has a high energy consumption;
- There is an intention to implement an energy efficiency plan within the beneficiary;
- The proposed plan and its investment is being carried out by an Energy Service Company (ESCO), on its own expense. This plan could consist of public lightning optimization, installing sensors, photovoltaic panels, upgrading the substations, changing motors and other consumers (for companies) etc.
- The beneficiary is not involved financially in the investment, all the expenses being paid by the ESCO company;
- The investment results in an economy of energy. This economy will be split between the beneficiary and the investor, whom will reimburse its investment from his part of the economy.
Your benefits are:
- you get a 100% investment in all your consumers;
- you are not required to participate financially at this investment;
- you will get a smaller energy invoice from month 1.
For further details please contact our office, and one of our efficiency specialists will provide full information.